Friday, January 8, 2010

Message #96 - Can You Take A Hit?


There was a Sign in our Wrestling Room at Wisconisin, I Looked at EVERYDAY, that Read:

"Measure a Man by the Opposition it Takes to Discourage Him"


As a college athlete I knew there would be obstacals to overcome everyday... i.e., injuries, tough practices, classes and grades, competition, you name it.... etc... All I knew is that I wasnt' going to quit and I was somehow going to be a NCAA Champion.

SUCCESS IS NEVER EASY.....

We all can learn something from ROCKY. Click the picture to watch the clip or CLICK HERE if picture is not visable.




STILL NEED MORE CONVINCING. CLICK HERE TO READ AN EARLIER POST I WROTE ON OPPISITION AND HARDSHIPS

http://www.leekemp.com/


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I'd love to congratulate you for such a terrific quality forum!
thought this is a perfect way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Robin Toby
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/christmas-party-supplies.html]christmas Party Supplies[/url].