Thursday, April 3, 2008

Message #63 - The Power Of NOW!

This Very Moment is the Only Thing You Can Really Control. It's Called "RIGHT NOW!" That's it! You only Have Control of THIS MOMENT IN TIME.

  • Obviously YOU can't Change the PAST and YOU can't Predict FUTURE events.

  • You CAN, however, have a Great impact on Future events by what you do RIGHT NOW!

  • OUR LIFE AS IT STANDS RIGHT NOW IS A SUM TOTAL OF ALL THE CHOICES, EFFORTS AND ACTIONS WE'VE MADE AT EVERY MOMENT IN TIME OF OUR LIFE!!!

  • Think about everything that's happened to you in your life thus far: the GOOD; the BAD; and the UGLY. Weren't these outcomes directly related to the choices, efforts (or lack there of), and actions YOU'VE made.

  • Even if you got stuck by lighting, isn't it because you choose to be in that place at that time? Everything that happens to us is caused ultimately be what we choose, our actions or our efforts.

  • So think about the GREAT power we have in the NOW. How many times have we done or said something and immediately said "I wish I wouldn't have done that" or "I wish I wouldn't have said that".

  • How many times have we said "I wish I would have studied more so I would have been better prepared for the test I just flunked"; or "I wish I would have _______________________ more so I would have ___________________". You fill in the blanks involving something you wished you would have done. You get the idea.

  • SO PUT YOUR GREATEST THOUGHT, EFFORT AND CONSIDERATION IN WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO "THINK-DO-OR SAY" RIGHT NOW!!!

  • Live in the NOW, because You THAT'S THE ONLY THING YOU CAN CONTROL.

  • Read my post on "You Always Get What You Get"

No comments: