Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Message # 65 - Logic You're Not Wanted Here!

If Only We Could Have the Faith as a Little Child and Believe in Our Dreams...

Consider These Thoughts from Some Accomplished People:
  • I tell people I'm too stupid to know what's impossible. I have ridiculously large dreams, and half the time they come true. --Debi Thomas, World Figure Skating Champion.

  • Ideals (like Dreams) are like the stars: we never reach them, but like the mariners of the sea, we chart our course by them. --Carl Schurz, Missourt Senator from 1869 to 1875. (blue is my comment)

  • If one advances confidently in the directions of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. --Henry David Thoreau, an American essayist, poet, and practical philosopher.

  • I have had dreams, and I have had nightmares. I overcame the nightmares because of my dreams. --Jonas Salk, an American Biologist and Physician best known for the research and development of the first effective polio vaccine.

  • Everyday is another chance to make your dreams come true. --don't know who said this.

  • Great love and great achievements involve great risk. --this either.

  • Do not follow where the path leads. Rather, go where there is no path and leave a trail. --I like this one.

  • Dreams defy all reason and logic so you don't have to justify them...just believe in them. --Lee Kemp, 3-Time World Champion & Youngest American World Wrestling Champion.

No comments: