- I have a wrestling school and I consistently ask my wrestlers what do they want to accomplish?
- What I find is that some of them limit there goals to what they think, or are reasonable sure they can accomplish.
- The problem with this is there could be so much more they could accomplish...If they only believed in themselves, and set higher goals.
- Never set your Limits. When you set your limits, you also set the point where YOU WILL QUIT.
- Don't watch the clip in #7 below unless you want to have a breakthrough. Promise yourself before you watch this clip that you will start giving your best effort without setting limits.If you’ve decided you want a breakthrough watch the clip. Get ready to get inspired!!!
Monday, September 10, 2007
Message #5 - Don't Set Limits on Your Ability or Goals
If I Asked You the Questions: What are Your Goals?.... and How Big Are They? - - What Would You Say?